She's Back...and some prizes too!

Good morning friends & visitors,

I'm back....well, I didn't get everything I hope to accomplish done during my time off from this blog, but I did get some things done.  How is everyone doing?  Wow, I am getting close to 700 followers here and on my facebook page, thank you so much!

So here is my project for today.  I am enamored of these box cards.  Here is one that is so fun.  I just love the idea of a mailbox filled with love.



When I do a project like this, I always make two.  Once you make the first one it is super easy to make the second one.  




Here is a view from the side, the box card folds flat for easy mailing.

I am entering these cards into the following challenges:

http://sunnydaycrafting.blogspot.com/2017/01/sunny-day-crafting-ch-34-fun-folds.html
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/ - Challenge #302 Anything Goes
http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2017/01/hearts-and-flowers-31st-jan.html
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ - Challenge #145

Now on to the Prize Winners:  

First Prize Doodle Bug Love Bug Collection:



# 5 Sherrie K!  http://www.sherriescraps.com/



Winner of the second prize : Stickers, Vellum, hearts & clothespins:



#10 Lisa!  http://indymermaid.blogspot.com/

Winner of third prize - Quick Quotes Premiere Altered Kit - Mini Album



# 6 Georgianna - http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

Congratulations ladies!  Please send a PM on facebook with your address.  If you know any of these gals, please feel free to let them know they won.

 If you did not win, don't worry!  I will have another prize giveaway in March!

Hugs











22 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects.
    Congratulations to the winners.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome boxed cards! Congrats to all your winner's, I"m sure they will be happy to be playing with those fun prizes too. Take care and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest mailboxes, Chriss!! I love the papers and the design!! The hearts spilling out look so fabulous!! Congrats to the other winners and thank you so much!! I'll PM you on FB!! I hope you are feeling better. Big hugs sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chriss, these are absolutely darling!!!! SOOO CUTE! I can't think of anything better to get in the mail either. Love these.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, your little mailboxes are the cutest! Super fun papers and love the sweet little envelopes! So cute Chriss!
    Oh my gosh, thank you so much Chriss~I am thrilled and congrats to Lisa and Georgiana! I am off to email you!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came back to let you know I PM'd you on FB~Thanks again Chriss!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners- Great box cards Chriss!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These Love Mail Boxes are so stinking cute!! I love how they look! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These mailboxes are fabulous! I really like them and my students would too! Thanks for being so generous! Sending you a message.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Chriss! Welcome back! I love those adorable mailboxes you made! So cuuuuuute! Congrats to your lucky duck winners!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful project. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous project!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great project!! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the mailboxes. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!Congrats to all of the lucky winners!!WOOHOO!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous mailboxes never seen a box card this shape before-love the hearts and little letters---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! Great fun fold! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the cute mailbox!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Divas and the Anything Goes challenge this week. Welcome back hope you enjoyed your break.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful projects, thank you for sharing them with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those mailboxes are so CUTE Chriss - Love them and congrats to the Winners! Yay!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, these mailboxes are the CUTEST ever! I love them!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Diva's.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers