Quick Quotes Mini Album

Hello my friends,

Before you start reading I need to warn you that this is a "picture heavy" post.  Grab your coffee or tea and lets get started!

I belong to the Quick Quotes Club Q.  At first, I was a member in the Altered Kit Club Q but when I saw all the great things Club Q had to offer, I joined the Ultimate Combo Club Q.  It is a great bargain, you get soooo much!

Here is the kit that I made with some alterations.




This is the original kit.  It comes with everything you need to make this mini album, the instructions are very easy to follow.





Quick Quotes Blog is having a challenge "Add A Pumpkin"  I did change the front of the album.  I changed the sentiment and added a pumpkin charm.  I used the flowers that came with the kit.  I chalked them with Blue Jeans Quick Quote Powder Puff chalk.  The out side of the paper is chalked with a new Powder Puff color Sunset.  It is a gorgeous color!

Sadly my Cannon Printer that I also bought from Quick Quotes ran out of ink!  So I am not going to be able to show you all of the pictures I took.


le 

This is the outside of the wallet fold.



This is the inside.  As you can see; it can hold up to three pictures or two pictures and a sentiment that comes with the kit.



Another folded wallet with a sentiment, the wallets are on every other page, so there is room on the other pages for a 5x7 photo.



Here is another opened wallet.  With sentiment and one photo.

I am entering this Mini Album into the following challenges:

Quick Quotes Friday Challenge - #56 - Add A Pumpkin
Chalk N Stock - October  Challenge - Must use chalk
Craft for the Craic - Please see photo two.  I love you a bushel and a peck - https://youtu.be/aw2phldcmCQ
Alphabet Challenge Blog - R is for Ribbon
Crafting With Friends -Challenge #9 -Anything Goes
Creative Corner Challenges - No Stamp
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - # 129 Box or Album
3 Girl Jams Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. This is spectacular my friend!! You did an amazing job!! I love the design and the papers!! Fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow never heard of them, will have to check them out.... Looks like fun and maybe something I would like to get hooked on too. LOL! love what you made it's pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  3. youd did a great job! Love it.
    have a great weekend
    Cathyplus5

    ReplyDelete
  4. This album is very beautiful! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a wonderfull photoalbum. The lovely photos looks so very great in it and that´s really a wonderfull album idea. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge and beeing our follower #550. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is so pretty friend love it. hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just wonderful my friend!! Awesome job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is pretty! Thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job with this project! thanks for joining us at the Quick Quotes monthly challenge!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creative flare with us at Crafting With Friends.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a clever Project. I love the Colors so much. Thanks for showing it for our fairytale-challenge.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great project and love the mini album and love all the papers--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. ein ganz tolles Album ist das geworden. Danke für die Teilnahme bei Fairy Tale challenge.
    Liebe Grüße beate

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow fab mini album. Would love to make one, one of these days! Thank you for joining us this month over at Craft for the Craic.
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful mini album!! Love the interactive pages!! Very nice!! Thanks for sharing with us at the Fairy Tale challenge.
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie
    Fairy Tale Challenge GDT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wauw!! Nicely done!
    What a work and time :)
    Thanks for playing along over at Creative Corner Challenges.
    Good luck in the draw
    Linda DT-CCC

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers