International Art & Soul #27

Good Morning Friends,

I love International Art & Soul design team.  We are just a bunch of laid back women who love creating things.  There is no pressure, just fun.  Each of the design team sisters gets to choose a few of the themes for the year.  This is one of the themes that I came up with "Use Your Stuff."  I chose it because I have soooo much stuff!

I made this card for my sister for her birthday, she is a fantastic baker, she makes the most delicious cakes!  I saw this DWCV Stack called "Nana's Kitchen" and bought it thinking I would make something for her...um...about two years ago....


I don't know if you can see it, but down on the bottom of the card is a "rub on" remember rub ons?  I think they came and went very quickly!


I have had the sentiment above for many years, finally found the right card to use it on.


I used two different stamped sentiments on the back.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART February Linky Challenge - ATG
C.R.A.F.T challenge - Mother's Day/Female
Seize the Birthday - Coffee or Tea (tea pots on background paper)
Always Happy Birthday - CAS
Classic Design Team - Open Challenge #22

Please stop by  International Art & Soul to see what my design team sisters have made and then play along with us!  No pressure, just fun!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,



15 comments:

  1. Chriss, your sister is going to love this. So cute and fun. Love the "sister" sentiment too. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great image and beautiful sentiment - both perfect for your 'baker' sister. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Chriss!! I love all of the details and the sister sentiment!! It's fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Card Chriss! Awesome details and so perfect for your sister!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card! Love all the wonderful details! Your sister will love it!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW this is so fabulous ...I have the same paper and it is just fabulous !! Love that mixer and the gorgeous spatulas you added
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card for your sister, thanks for sharing with us at the CRAFT challenge this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chriss, I love the fold you used on this fabulous card! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely design I can remember rub on's think I have some in one of my many boxes Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Being a baker myself I just know your sister will love this card! It's really fabulous!! Thanks for being in our gallery over at Seize the Birthday and we sure hope you will play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card. I love to bake too. That stack has the perfect papers. Your sister will cherish the card you designed especially for her. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to use quotes and sentiments on my cards so this one is right up my street Chriss. Your sister will just love it. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! It caught my eye when looking at the entries on AHB's February link-ups. Becca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card! Love the design

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Hesters DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers