A Birthday Card for my Sister

Good Morning,

I do this all the time!  I make birthday cards for my brothers and sisters and then I forget to mail them on time!  Ugh, so frustrating!  Of course I do have 13 brothers and sisters, can I use that as an excuse?



So here is the birthday card I made her:





I do believe that this is the most CAS card that I have ever made.



Here is a close-up of the stamp, it is from Penny Black.



Here is the inside of the card.  I used two seperate stamps and made it with my Mini Misti. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #269 Clean and Simple
CAS Colours & Sketches - 


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Happy Thanksgiving to my USA friends!

Hugs,


12 comments:

  1. Awesome job on your card, Happy Birthday to your dear Sis. I hope you all had a blast celebrating. Happy Gobble gobble day to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your sister, Chriss!! What a beautiful card!! The image and sentiment are so sweet and gorgeous!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling birthday card, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card my friend!! Happy Birthday to your sister.
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you & your family!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment on the front of your card and the darling image. Thanks for joining us on this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. what a great CAS card wish your sister HB from me
    you could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes November Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day and a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute I love the sweet image and sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! I like the sentiment and your coloring looks wonderful!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great autumn image, colored beautifully - and it's perfect for a birthday card for your sister, too! Thanks so much for sharing your card at CC&S! :) I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this image is cuuute
    and lovely coloring too
    I love the sentiment too
    wonderfully made
    many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this time
    I am sorry for late comment
    hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers