Two More Weeks!

Hello My Friends,

I saw the doctor today and she said I will be in the wheelchair for two more weeks before I graduate to a walker.  I was hoping I would go to a walker today; the ankle is healing very nicely.  I am going to start physical therapy on my right ankle which was severely sprained and had a small bone chip.



I want to thank everyone for sending me cards!  You don't know how much that means to me!  It seems that every time I want to have a pity party for myself a card arrives and I remember that I have lots of friends all over the world.

Yesterday I was on-line and I found some fun things to give away; so stay tuned, I will be back with prizes!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are healing, my friend. I hope the PT goes well and that you are walking around in no time :) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello Chriss~ hope all is well, you look awesome! I've been hardly around in blogland being too busy with so many other projects going on. Really I have no time to be hoping in bloggy world right now. But I just tuned in now saw you waving in your custom 4 wheeler, LOL!
    Hope you mend soon so you can be hopping and skipping all over the place again. Take Care and I will try to pop in when I can. Bless you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chriss, so glad you are healing. I haven't done a lot of blogging lately with health issues going on in our family. I hope to be back to visiting blogs soon.
    Please know I'm thinking of you and sending prayers your way for a quick recovery!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chriss, so glad that you are doing well. Keep up the good work and the hard part of having patience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see your doing well! I know you'll be up & around really soon!! Hang in there! Big Hugs! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you are healing.
    Hugs, Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to hear that you are feeling better my friend!!
    Hugs & Love
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear Chriss my heart goes out to you...I hope you will get back on your feet soon !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Chriss, I'm so glad that you're healing well but I can't even imagine how painful and frustrating it must be for you in the meantime. I hope you've been able to keep yourself distracted with some crafting and that you're feeling better day by day.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers