Sweet Friend

Good Morning!

I hope you had a good weekend.  We had beautiful weather in Maryland perfect for a swim in the pool and a ride in the boat.


Today I made a card featuring Belle & Boo, if you would like to learn more about them, click HERE.  I think I like them so much because when my daughter was a little tiny girl, she had a stuffed rabbit name Do-Dah that went everywhere with her.  

I wanted to use my Mini Misti Stamping Tool to make a scene.


It is so easy to use.  I lined up my stamps one one side in the design that I wanted.


Inked it up and pressed!


Perfect every time.  I really like this because you can use different colors on your stamps and layer them.  (I have no affiliation with Mini Misti, I just think it is cool).

Recipe for this card:

Stamp - Belle & Boo
Copic Markers
Paper- Echo Park
Dies - Spellbinder Card Creator
Tag - K&Company
Flower - American Crafts
Chalk - Quick Quotes PowderPuff

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Let's Take A Vacation
Jo's Scrap Shack - FFC194 Anything Goes w/Twist Red, Orange & Aqua
DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge - #207 Summer Fun
Cute Card Thursday - #483 Seaside/Beach
My Time To Craft - #348 - Summertime

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you are enjoying these long summer days!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Such a darling card. Love the summer/beach scene!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're enjoying the Misti - I think that was the best tool invented. Awesome when doing mass production of anything. Your card is darling - enjoy your happy day and enjoy your boating and swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! the Misti ROCKS!! I LOVE using mine! I've had it for almost 2 yrs. now, and could not live without it in my crafting room! Your card turned out so sweet! Thought I would POP in one last time before I head on Vacation! Have a great 4th of July... See ya when I get back! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Chriss and that is a great scene. I have a MISTI and just love it. Here is WI the past few days have actually been rather cool and windy.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers