Owls & More Owls Day 2

Good Morning Friends and Welcome Visitors,

Those of you that were with me yesterday discovered that I have joined a group called Flip That Swap.  My very first project is a pocket letter.  Here is another owl themed project.




For this ATC I colored a digital stamp (I am so sorry to say that I do not know where I got this digital stamp.  I know it is Steampunk and I won it; I did not write down the name of the company.  If you recognize it, please let me know).

So I colored the stamp with my copic markers, I then added so Smooch.  The stencil is from Silhouette as well as the cog.

When the ink spray was still wet I attached the owl and slowly ran a paint brush filled with Texture Paint (clear crackle) across him to give him a wooden look.

Recipe for this ATC:

Digital Stamp from?
Copic Markers
Smooch
Stencil from Silhouette
Cog from Silhouette
Art Extra Vagance Texture Paste - clear crackle
Dylusions Ink Spray - after midnight & white linen

I am entering this ATC Card into the following challenges:

ATC Around the World - Challenge #21
Wicked Wednesday ATC - Challenge #226 Fall Colors
DL.Art - September Linky Challenge
Ellibelle's Creative Moments - Let's Color Linky Party 12
Broken Fairy Challenge #10 Anything Goes with Twist Things with Wings
PDE Linky Party -Challenge #136 Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenge - #23 Anything Goes





Thank you so much for stopping by my friends!  See you tomorrow for more owls!

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. This is so fun!! I love the steampunk owl!! So cute!! The colors are fabulous, too!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Amazing!! The owl is beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and you used it so well TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Pocket Letters! They are so much fun! I find once I start, I can't stop! They are very addictive! Your little ATC is adorable! Owls would be the perfect theme for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your owl is amazing Chriss! Super FUN!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you again, my friend! Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute project. ❤️. Hope you find out who created your owl!😀 Thank you for sharing it with us at Broken Fairy Designs Challenge. Jane P. DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your owl is soooo cool! Thank you so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    PDE Linky Party Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love owls and steampunk :) Wonderful ATC! Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous ATC, love that steampunk owl. Thanks for joining us at the Broken Fairy Designs challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another wonderful ATC, fun details and color choices!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    xEllie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice ATC.
    Thanks for joining us at the AATW Challenge.
    Greetings Andrea

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers