CAS Back To School

Good morning friends and welcome visitors,

Today I would like to show you a CAS card that I made for my niece. 



I opened this digital stamp (PNG version)  in Word and then moved the stamp over the sentiment, printed it and then fussy cut  and colored it.  I love the apple in her bow!


Recipe for this card
Colored with my Copic Markers

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sunny Day Crafting - Ch #11 - Always Anything Goes
DL.Art August Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - #378 Back To School
Glitter N Sparkle Challenge #203 Back to School
Tuesday Throwdown - #309 Clean & Simple
Die Cuttin Divas -# 281 Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by my friends!  Happy Tuesday!

Hugs,





9 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Chriss!! The image is so sweet!! I love the apple in her bow, too!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, love your image way too cute.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, Chriss! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with your card, love those bugaboo images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the CAS design of your card!! It really shows off the adorable image perfectly :). Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet CAS card. Lovely bright colours.
    Glad you joined us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant CAS card, love it,
    Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle, good luck. Hope to see you again.
    Jean DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Crafty hugs,
    Ema

    ReplyDelete

Now that Paper Playful has stopped notifying us that we have won a challenge, it is hard to keep up with the challenges. If you see that I have won a challenge, would you please let me know? Thanks! My e-mail address is: america57@comcast.net