Puppy Love

Hello Friends and Welcome Visitors,

We hit 100 degrees at Reagan National Airport today!  Wow!  I am just burying myself in my craft room, trying to stay cool and use as little electricity as possible.

I decided it was time to start working on a baby book for our new puppy Duncan.  I was looking for a sketch to use and I found a great one on the Quick Quotes Blog.  Here is the sketch.



And here is my take on the sketch.


This was very fun to make.  I pulled out all of my (really old) pet embellishments from Basic Grey's Max & Whiskers and my new paper from Quick Quotes and got to work!


Here is a closer look at the embellishments around the photo.

I used the following products to make this layout:
2 Quick Quotes 12x12 papers - Anchors Away
1 Basic Grey Max & Whiskers paper
1 Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dog paper
Lots of Wags & Whiskers embellishments
Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Inks - Fuchsia, Creamy Cocoa, Blue Jeans, Red Hot and Peach Tree


Quick Quotes Challenge - #65 (sketch)
Try It On Tuesday - Make Us Smile

Thank you so much for stopping by my friends, stay cool!

Hugs,



11 comments:

  1. your new pup is a cutie! I dug out those same animal papers this evening unfortunately to make a pet sympathy card. I love the details and mix of papers. Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, I love this! I really need to do some LOs of my cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this, Chriss!! Duncan is so beautiful!! The details are fabulous!! What a gorgeous page this is!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. handsome boy. what a wonderful, beautiful page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just BEAUTIFUL!
    Thank you for joining us at TioT.
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely page, thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is wonderful!! Duncan is a cutie pie!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous layout!!! I love all the fun elements and adorable pic of Duncan!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely darling! I still have that Basic Grey collection myself so thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for playing along with the July Quick Quotes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Now that Paper Playful has stopped notifying us that we have won a challenge, it is hard to keep up with the challenges. If you see that I have won a challenge, would you please let me know? Thanks! My e-mail address is: america57@comcast.net