Organize It Thursday

Hello friends and welcome visitors,

I am slowly getting my craft room more organized.  My latest project is organizing my SVG cutting files.  I am a visual person, I need to be able to "see" everything in my craft space or I forget I have it!  So, I have started printing out all of my SVG files and putting them in a notebook.


I don't know if I needed the explanation point there, but okay!


I love that I can make my own 3 ring dividers on Silhouette.


Here is a page in the book.

So that is it.  I LOVE hearing your ideas!  Keep them coming!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea!! very helpful and fun!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, I need to do this with all my files and stamps!
    looks good

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers