By The Light Of The Moon

Hello My Friends,

I am really having fun with the free SVG's that they are giving away over at Craftin Desert Divas.  Today I am using the free SVG "By The Light Of The Moon"


I put her on a candy card box that my friend Tara told me about available in the Silhouette Store.




The sentiment is from Craftin Dessert Divas "Witch Crossing" Stamp Set.

Here is the inside, I used more stamps from the same set.




I did a little copic coloring on the broom.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DL Art - September Linky Challenge
Crafting From The Heart- Challenge #79 Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - #24 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Challenge # 202 Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by my pals!  I appreciate hearing from you!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun and festive card! I'm SO blessed to have you share your wonderful talents with us, and I appreciate you taking the time to join us. Have a blessed week, and please know how very much it means to have you play along. Please stop by again soon.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet.(ha ha) pun I love it. I love those candy corns and your treat box is super cute
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun treat box-I love the image and the sentiments.Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday September Linky Challenge
    KatieO-DTmember

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers