My Favorite Weather

Good Morning,


I am really enjoying the very last of the spring before we hop into summer next weekend!


My favorite weather is bird chirping weather!  I have been gardening, getting in the pool and spending all my time outside with my old dog Lou.

We have only been out on the boat one time so far; it took my hubby awhile to get it ready this year.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafters Cafe - #120 Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes Challenge #37

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. That's such a cute little birdhouse and bird - and yes, summer is on the way! In fact, it's already hit around here and it's hot now. Good weather to be outside for gardening and listening to the birds. Love your card Chriss!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so adorable!! The little birdie is so cute!! Beautiful card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how CUTE & Sweet!! Adorable little birdie on the branch! Have a Creative Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable my friend!!
    'Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely card, the cute bird on branch and the sentiment are adorable!!
    I love spring, too!! And the chirping! :)
    Here in Italy one day is very hot, another is raining so much... A strange spring :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card. love the clouds.
    Great scene card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers