Sympathy Cards

Good Morning Friends & Welcome Visitors,

Sadly, I had to make two sympathy cards.  I decided that I would take a page from my friend Lisa's (Indy Mermaid) book and make the same card with different colors.

This is from SVGCuts Iris Folds Cards.


As you can see, it took a lot of paper to make these cards.  I used DCWV Fresh Floral Stack, Rustic Stack, Garden Party Stack and Botanical Stack.  The plain paper is Bazzill.  I chalked the outlines with my Powder Puff chalk from Quick Quotes and used pearls for just a small amount of bling.

I am entering these cards into the following challenges:

DL.ART - May Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - More Than One Fold
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes With A Twist (Add Some Flowers)
Through The Craft Room Door - TTCRD - May 12-18 Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Challenge #131 Anything Goes with a twist of swirls
Craft Your Passion Challenge - #261 Always Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by my friends.  Sorry I have been so late posting these days, hopefully I will be back to a regular schedule soon.

Hugs & Kisses

14 comments:

  1. These look awesome, more of a cheery sympathy card... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you needed sympathy cards, but they are so beautiful, Chriss!! I love the Iris fold!! They are so pretty!! It totally saves time to do two at once...that's pretty much all I do now!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you needed these cards. You did a beautiful job.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Tina
    TTCRD DT
    Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These came out great Chriss , so sorry you needed to make these. I am trying to make some ahead of time. Mary did a great job on the design. Your color choices are beautiful. I made these awhile back and I just loved how easily they went together, did you find it rleaxing to make the?
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Party. Have a blessed day, my friend
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 85 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both Beautiful!! Sorry that you had to make them...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sympathy cards are never easy to make but you have done a wonderful job. Your iris folding looks incredible - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and Good Luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your cards. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty work, thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this time, hope to see you again!

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah I have just had to make a Sympathy card too, yours are lovely. thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers