Close To My Heart Party!

Hello Friends,

I am having a Close To My Heart Party!  I know that you have probably all been using Close to My heart for some time, but it is completely new to me.  I just never knew about it...  I am hostessing the party because I want to get a hostess stamp set to make a card for my son and his friends when they get their PhD's in June.

I think these Workshops On The Go are a real bargain.  I have never stamped on my layouts before, but I am going to start now!  I got this Workshops On The Go "Seaside Scrapbooking Kit"  I love the stamp that says "Beach Days Are The Best Days" 




I also got this On The Go Card Set called "Heartstrings Card Making kit"  I am going to make lots and lots of Valentines this year!


If you would like to help me out by buying something from my party.  Please send your e-mail address to me at america57@comcast.net.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Hugs,

1 comment:

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers