Just Some Lines Final Week For September Challenge

Good Morning My Dear Friends,

This is my last automatic post.  When you read this, I will be heading home from the ocean.  (I hope I had a good time, lol),   Well, this is the very last week for the September Challenge over at Just Some Lines.  The challenge is Fall, Autumn or Back to School.  I have to admit, I jumped ahead just a little bit.  Just Some Lines has my all time absolute favorite Halloween digital stamp.  I actually bought this stamp last year before I was invited to join the design team.  



Isn't this the cutest thing ever?  It is the witches laundry hanging out to dry!  She has her hat, her wand, stockings, a bat, bloomer and then that poor wet cat at the end of the clothes line.  Do you think she washed it all or just rain into a rain storm whilst she was flying about?  I placed this digi on a pumpkin added some bling & candy and it will be perfect for my little next door neighbor ...oh look, I used washi tape!  I have so much washi tape and I never use it.

This is what the handle looks like.

I used witches boots ribbon across the top.

Here is the back



That is a spiderweb doily from the Silhouette store

Here is a close-up of the digital stamp.



If you would like to purchase this stamp please click HERE

Challenges:

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/ - Show Off Those Coloring Skills!
http://time4scrap.blogspot.fr/ - Halloween!
http://fairytale-challengeblog.blogspot.com/ - Pumpins or Mushrooms or bats (I have pumkin & bat)
http://www.cardadayblog.blogspot.com/

Please stop by Just Some Lines to see what the rest of the design team has created.

Recipe for Pumpkin Candy Bag
Bag- Silhouette Store
Digital Stamp - Just Some Lines
Copic Markers
Paper - Bazzill
Washi Tape & Sentiment - Witch Hazel
Brads & flowers from stash
Spider Web - Silhouette Store
Ribbon - Stash

Challenges


Thank you so much for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. So cute and a fabulous project!!! Love it!! That image is adorable and the cat on the line is hilarious!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coloring! Adorable image and such a Super DUPER cute treat!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet you're the talk of your neighbourhood when you hang your washing out to dry Chriss - what an interesting wardrobe you must have :-) Actually, this Halloween basket is so cute and I love all the detail you have put into it. Love Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab project, I love the spider web. Thanks so much for playing at Di's Digi Designs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely basket, yummy too! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers