Falling Back Into School

Hello My Friends,

Today I would like to show you a card that I made that was sold on the Silhouette Store as a bulletin board idea for teachers.  I am not a teacher, but one of my favorite people in the whole world is ~ my next door neighbor and pretend daughter Jen.  She teaches high school while raising three kids, I just admire her so much and try to help her out whenever I can.  She is lucky to have a good husband too.

Here is my card.



When I was gluing the leaves on to the tree, I was thinking "wouldn't it be fun to have a tree that produced different species of leaves?"  I would pay good money for that...lol!

Challenges

http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/ - Challenge #129 Back to School

Thanks for stopping by!  I look forward to your comments!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! That would be nice to have such a variety of leaves, wouldn't it?! TFS at DCD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a card. Thanks for playing with us at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your win at decorate to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute idea you could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party. Have a great weekend my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice design and I can SO see this on a bulletin board! Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, love the image and lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Pretty card.
    Thanks for entering AI this week for CAS. Good luck
    Carmen DT

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers