Final Just Some Lines Post For the Summer!

Hello My Friends,

I am on vacation and writing this post before I go, so I hope nothing goes wrong with the scheduling and you will be able to see it at the right time!  This is the last week for the Just Some Lines Challenge this summer.  We will be off until September.  Please play along with us one last time!  Here is my card.



This digital stamp is called "Bride 4" doesn't she look happy?  You can purchase her and other bride stamps HERE

Recipe for card
Copic Markers
Digital stamp- Just Some Lines
Doily made on my Cameo Silhouette with paper I purchased at Joanne's Fabric
Paper from stash
Sentiment from stash

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Hope you are having a wonderful summer!




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the bride too she looks so pretty.
    Have a great vacation!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty image Chriss~ Check your email....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a wonderful vacation!!
    Love this pretty card!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely image and a wonderful card!!Great job!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers