Ideas for St. Patrick's Day Party

Good Morning,

We are getting a closer and closer to St. Patrick's day and our annual party!  Here is a fun idea.   I don't know if I thought of this myself or saw it on Pinterest   Who can tell these days?  There are so many ideas out there in cyber space it is hard to know if you are having an original thought!

Anyway, I bought some green napkins and a shamrock folder and ran them through my big shot.





I think they turned out very cute!

I also made a celtic knot box with my cameo silhouette.  I am not sure I like the color, think I am going to get a greener green.  I am going to fill them with skittles (what you find at the end of the rainbow) and put them on the table as little gifts for my guest.  Here is an example.  I will post again when I make more.




So those are my preparations so far, hope you are all having a great weekend!

Challenges
http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/ - St. Patrick's Day
http://everydayisanoccasion.com/sunday-funday-7/
http://anythingbutacard.blogspot.ca/

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. So cute...great idea with the napkins!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an Irish woman I can honestly say these are great. I especially love your celtic knot box.

    Hugs, Michelle E xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!! Love the napkins!! Thanks so much for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Decorate to Celebrate DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdaia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your box is fabulous and I love the idea of a party for St.Patricks Day. Thank yu for joining us at Anything But A Card this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Chriss!! The napkins!! This is a FABULOUS idea for ANY occasion -- I'm so excited to do this!! Funny though... I don't think I have that embossing folder!! Who makes that one??? I must have it!! ;)

    The box is really cool -- Just keep those ideas coming, my friend!! :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! love the embossing folder, where did you get it? I will have to get one:) I love embossing napkins and it sure adds a flare to any party!!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cool idea! Now you are truly in the spirit of things!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers