Just Some Lines Host Card Cupids

Good Morning!

Happy November!  Today I want to tell you about a new challenge that I can really get interested in because it involves children.  Anytime I can help a child, I will go out of my way to do so.  I had never heard of Card Cupids before, here is a little bit about them - 


Card Cupids believes that every child needs to know that they are loved. A stuffed animal to hold, along with cards that share a positive message can help lift the spirits of children that are faced with difficult challenges.  Card Cupids, with the help of numerous volunteers, provides Card Cuddle Care Packages to countless children in hospitals, foster care, homeless shelters as well as children facing difficulties regardless of their economic background.
Card Cupids offers children, adults, communities and corporations an easy way to make a lasting impact on a child’s life when they need it most. With the help of all of our Card Cupids, children in need can be comforted and reassured that they are loved.
Card Cupids accepts handmade cards to be sent to children.  Card Cupids sends cheerful mail along with a stuffed animal and other goodies, such as books, toys and clothing.
Isn't that wonderful?  I found out about it because my wonderful design team Just Some Lines is sponsoring their challenge.  To find out more about the challenge click HERE.
Here is my card donation -

This is a card I made with the Digital Stamp from Just Some Lines called Gabriela Girl In Autumn isn't she just beautiful?  I LOVE this stamp.  Usually when I color a stamp, I just color it and then add the paper.  This time, I had this very soft fall paper from Basic Grey in mind before I ever started coloring.  I hope the child that receives this from me feels the love in my heart that comes with it.  I am going to try to start entering these card cupid challenges every month.  I am so blessed to have such healthy children in my life.  I hope you will join me!
Card Recipe
Just Some Lines Stamp 
Copic Markers
Paper- Basic Grey - Indian Summer
Spellbinders - Big Scalloped Squares, LG
Brads & Bling from stash
Challenges -

6 comments:

  1. this is so sweet and a cute card.hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chriss this is gorgeous. Love your creative style. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Chriss!! I love the adorable image!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so ADORABLE! I love the added bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JSL has some really sweet stamps. Thanks for playing along with us at The Stamping Boutique for our "Thinking of You" Challenge. I hope you will join us again for our next challenge. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers